Saturday, February 27, 2010

Macy Gray preps 5th Studio Album



Macy Gray wrote on her official website [ www.macygray.com ] that she is working hard on her 5th studio album - titled "The Sellout". Check out her mini blog below :

Hello.

Since November 2008, I've been working hard on my fifth album and am so excited for you to hear it. It is called "The Sellout."

It's about all the mountains I've been climbing to be where I want to be in my personal and professional life. It is most certainly my best work and we are almost finished.

The album is produced by Myself, Jared and Whitey, Caviar, Kaz James and Rodney Jerkins. It includes a duet with the legendary Bobby Brown and performances by the bet musicians I've ever known.

Check in daily for updates on the progress of the record and songs from the record that you willl hear here first.

- Macy

No comments: