Saturday, August 08, 2009

Kimberley Locke to release 3rd album

Just recieved this e-mail from Kimberley's website, and it says her 3rd studio album will released at the end of the year!


New Album
Kimberley is also hard at work on her new studio album, which she is working on with Randy Jackson of American Idol. When asked to comment on the direction she is taking with her new album, Kimberley stated "One of the areas I've had the most success in is dance... I think I have a huge fanbase there that I haven't even really tapped into yet so we're going to do a dance record which I'm really excited about!" In the past years, Kimberley has hit #1 five times on Billboard's various dance charts, as well as having appeared on Billboard's Global dance chart on three separate occasions fueled by tremendous success in the UK and Brazil. Billboard Magazine recently named Kimberley as being the 6th top dance artist of the year for 2008. Kimberley concluded, "I'm the kind of artist, I don't want to be pigeon-holed. I don't want anybody to put me in the box, but I do understand that's the nature of the business sometimes, that you have to establish your sound before you can venture off." Kimberley hopes to have the album completed by the end of the year.

No comments: