Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens takes break from music.


Vanessa Hudgens has revealed that she is "taking a break" from music in order to concentrate on her film career.

The High School Musical star, who has released two albums, told MTV News that she wants to step away from albums and musicals.

"I'm kind of taking a break from music right now," she explained.

"I'm just focusing on films and acting. I feel like when I'm doing something, I really want to focus on that and try to not spread myself all over the place."

She added: "I love musicals, I really do. I grew up doing them, so it'll always have a place in my heart... at the same time, it's nice to be able to separate the two and just be able to focus on films."

Hudgens is currently shooting the fairytale-inspired Beastly alongside Alex Pettyfer and Mary-Kate Olsen.

No comments: