Thursday, August 21, 2008

Brandy - New Album Update!


Brandy is getting ready to release her fifth album in November, and Epic Records released a statement giving details about the R&B singer's new album "Human". The first single from "Human" is "Right Here (Departed)" which debuted today at #70 on the U.S. R&B chart. That's great news for a single which isnt due to be release to radio until Monday! You can read the report below:

Epic Records proudly announces the release of "Human," the new full-length studio album from the multi-platinum-selling Grammy-winning R&B/pop music superstar Brandy, available online and in stores on Tuesday, November 11.

Brandy's Epic Records debut and first new album since 2004's Grammy-nominated RIAA gold-certified "Afrodisiac," "Human" is a bold new collection of songs reflecting the artist's evolution as a musician and an individual.

"'Human' is my most personal album to date," said Brandy. I have grown so much since my last album. Being able to express myself and my journey through my music is a feeling I can't describe. With this new chapter of my life it feels good to have Rodney, a familiar face, by my side again. He brings out emotions in me like nobody else."

Looking forward to Brandy's new album?

No comments: