Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ashlee Simpson - Sales Update!

Ashlee Simpson's third album doesn't look set to debut at #1, like her two previous efforts, but will nonetheless be the highest debut of the week. "Hits" reports the following...

HITS:

SIMPLY SIMPSON: Ashlee Simpson, or should we say Mrs. Pete Wentz, will be the highest-charted debut next week with her new Geffen album, Bittersweet World, on track for between 50-55k in sales, a figure that could go higher consider she’ll be on the hit ABC show, Dancing with the Stars tonight.

That's pretty poor sales considering Ashlee's previous sales, but with lots of promotion coming up this week and single "Little Miss Obsessive" finally cracking the iTunes top 100 chart, things could get better for Ashlee!

What do you think about this?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..she's really a nobody now, from going from 4mil plus on her first record to sub 100k debut for her third is crazy. she won't recover..she's gone, that debut is even worse than lohan's sophomore debut which i think was around 90k.

Anonymous said...

YEAH
SHE SUCKS!
LIP SYNCHING SPOILED BRAT.

Anonymous said...

YES
I AGREE WITH THE LAST TWO PEOPLE.
SHE'S HORRIBLE AND WILL NEVER BE ANYBODY IMPORTANT IN LIFE.
CANT STANDJA

Roxanna Logais said...

Ashlee Simpson deserves a shot on being a music artist even though she got caught lip-syching on Saturday Night Live back in 2004 because she has worked so hard for it. Her "Bittersweet World" album sounds different from her "Autobiography" album and her "I Am Me" album, and I love it. She is one of my most favorite female Pop music artists in the music industry and I'm also one of her most biggest fans.

Corey Groves said...

I just wanted to say that I love Ashlee Simpson's music with all my heart and I want to spend the rest of my life listening to it because her music has been the best thing that ever happened to me ever since she came into the music industry back in 2004. I would be lost if she ever decides to stop making music because making music because making music is what she lives for. Ashlee might not be one of the most popular and the most successful Pop music artists in the music industry and of this generation like her sister, Jessica is, but she does have some fans all over the world who really enjoys listening to her music and I'm also one of them. Her, "Bittersweet World" album debuted at number 4 and has only sold 268,384 copies over here in the United States of America. The album also sold 1,000,000 copies worldwide. The album also sold 1,000,000 copies worldwide. I bought the album when it was released on April 22, 2008 and I also have her, "Autobiography" (that was released in 2004) album and her, "I Am Me" album (that was released in 2005). I don't care if she did get caught lip-synching on Saturday Night Live back in 2004, all of those haters out there needs to get over it because that happened 10 years ago and also because she had acid reflux. I also don't care if she did have plastic surgery on her nose, I still think that she looks a lot more prettier than my wife, Ashley. End of story.