Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Blast From The Past: Dannii Minogue


Dannii Minogue is an australian singer/songwriter/actress who is, of course, the sister of Kylie Minogue. Personally, I don't like Kylie Minogue but I've always loved Dannii, espcially her music. The above video is for "All I Wanna Do", Dannii's lead single from her third album "Girl". The song reached #4 in the UK and #1 in the Club Charts. Dannii is the most successful artist on the Club and Dance Charts in the UK, with over 16 #1 Dance Singles. "All I Wanna Do" is Dannii's first dance-inspired song so I thought I would post this one today for our Blast From The Past.
- In other Dannii news, you can see her everyweek on the X-Factor. Buy her new album "Unleashed", out this week, an album full of un-heard new songs and remixes. Also don't forgot to buy "Touch Me Like That", Dannii's new single, when it's out on December 4th.
Your views on Dannii Minogue Please...

No comments: