Friday, August 24, 2007

Pras lashes out at Lauryn Hill

The Fugees look set never to reunite after Pras lashed out at bandmate Lauryn Hill in an exclusive Hip-Hop magazine. Pras said the following...

“Before I work with Lauryn Hill again, you will have a better chance of seeing Osama Bin Laden and [George W.] Bush in Starbucks having a latte, discussing foreign policies, before there will be a Fugees reunion,” Pras told AllHipHop.com. “At this point I really think it will take an act of God to change her, because she is that far out there.”

It's said that Pras feels this way about Lauryn after all the success they had with eachother, along with other member Wycelf Jean. I wonder how things will pan out in the future for Pras and Lauryn, and despite Lauryn's personal struggles in the last decade - I know she can come back as strong as ever.

What Do You Think About This?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic іtеms fгοm yоu,
man. I've remember your stuff previous to and you are simply extremely magnificent. I really like what you have got right here, really like what you'rе
stating аnd the way in which thrοugh whiсh you
arе saying іt. Yοu are making іt entегtaіning and you contіnuе to сaгe for to stay іt wise.
Ӏ can not wait to learn much moгe from уou.

This is really a tгemendοus ωebsite.

Alѕo visit my web-sіte - tens unit