Sunday, May 24, 2009

The future's bright for Adam Lambert...


Runner-up of this year's American Idol, Adam Lambert, still has a bright future ahead of him despire not winning the coveted competition.

About being the runner-up, Adam said the following:

"To me it's not about the title of 'American Idol,'" the 27-year-old singer told Billboard.com Friday (May 22). "It's the experience. I got to make music and do a difference performance every week, and I was able to use "American Idol" as a platform to get myself out there and have a career."

Of the rumor that he is gay and that homophobia may have played a role in his loss, Lambert would only respond, "Probably," then laugh and move on. "There's no need to dwell on the negative. I'm just thrilled that I get to move forward and have a career in the music industry."
(Billboard Magazine)

In additional news, there are rumours that Adam will be the NEW FRONTMAN FOR QUEEN!?
That's crazy... but if anyone could fill Freddie Mercury's shoes, it's Adam Lambert.

No comments: